Thursday 20 January 2011

Big Issue Brief

The Big Issue Brief was appealing to me, the information given in the brief itself opened my eyes to these people and the work they do. The briefs aim is to change peoples perspective of Big Issue Sales People and abolish popular misconceptions on them. Big Issue Sales People are often thought of as tramps, homeless, drug users and abusers when really one of the main reasons is coming from a broken home and things just spiraled beyond control from there. These salespeople should be thought of as business people as its a small business they are running, it involves, spending, saving, profit, loss etc. In my eyes this brief wants me to change the negative stereotypes surrounding The Big Issue whilst trying to motivate more people to buy this magazine. Next come my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment