Thursday 20 January 2011

Big Issue 'Business Man' Idea


For the 'Business Man' idea I wanted to make a film that would be a complete role reversal showing a business man in a suit holding a stack of big issues selling them to people. The customers wouldn't react any differently to this man (or should they? I haven't decided) If they didn't react differently because he was in a suit would there be a point to the film? They need to react differently, The man in the suit need to be getting approached more by customers because of the way he is dressed, he is dressed smarter and therefor customers are more likely to buy off him, meaning he will sell more. I would in some way have to contrast this man with a regular Big Issue Seller to gain the full effect. I'll get my thinking cap on.

I like this idea for what it can show and the message it will bring across, because of stereotypes and the way somebody looks can determine alot. This idea needs more time and research.

No comments:

Post a Comment