Thursday 20 January 2011

Sonic Brief


One of the briefs on YCNs Student website that strangled my attention was Celebrating SEGAs Sonic The Hedgehog Characters 20th Anniversary. I grew up on Sonic on the SEGA Master System along with Alex Kidd, Golden Axe and Streets of Rage. These games and their 8 - 16 bit graphics wern't realistic or amazing like nowerdays but, my god they were addictive. I think a lot of the entries into this catorgory will contain the old sonic graphic character and that cheesey music and game sounds. I want an idea that runs with this concept but shatters it into pieces in its execution and delivery.

I want an idea that captures Sonic through the ages and also celebrates 20 years of him but an idea that is just a bit, wtf?? I am debating humour in my message to reflect myself and this fun loving character.

To the Sketchbook...

No comments:

Post a Comment