Sunday 4 July 2010

Bit of a Wifey One

How can I Describe when I Look in her Eyes
I've won the jackpot and I'm Loving the Prize
She changed up my game when she Shook up the Dice
She didn't want to leave when she Snook in my Life

She hates it when I'm shotting out Bud and the White
She hates sleeping without me I Hustle at Night
She hits the pillow in the dark I Touch it in the Light
She's my inspiration when there's Nothing to Write

I get the sexy girls man I Must be the Type
Likes my business mind shes Loving the Drive
Own my own clothing and I'm Pushing the Line
Expect a mansion on the beach in the Sun where it Shines


Shes got Nothing but Time for the Stuff on my Mind
She owns my heart now theres Nothing Inside
Am I Bluffing or Lied? Fix Up and Decide
I thinks she knows the answer when she Looks in my Eyes

Through the Toughest of Times where Nothing is Right
I was hiding she was counting down Shutting her Eyes
But I hid too well and she Struggled to Find
I feel like I've lost her and I'm Struggling for Time

Problems Multiplied with the Love in my Life
Fucked me up, and it, Cut me Inside
It was Bugging my Mind when the Love Should have Died
And yet here she was, Stuck in my Life.

Need a chorus, i'll get thinking. its coming. Think i want a girl singing on it actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment