Sunday 4 July 2010

Sony Music Acid



Sony Acid Music Studio is a very basic music program for beginners, its cheap and easy to use. I have used it to make instrumentals but I cant figure out how to display these beats on my blog. There is a website called sound cloud that enables you to display mp3s for all top see easily along with myspace so I will look into getting one of these and displaying the link. Music ACID has basic loops and samples along with melodies and beats made by others you can chop and change to suit your needs. It was cheap enough costing me £40 for windows a few years back and then i got a mac so I had to install parallels desktop onto my mac which was a pain but it has opened a few doors to programs like this one I didn't think I could again use. In summary, Music Acid, basic but great for getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment