Wednesday 7 July 2010

Custom Sneakers







With my clothing line I draw inspiration from everywhere and anywhere. Customising is a huge part of my inspiration, custom sneakers, tailored garments, things sewn on to clothes making them totally unique to the wearer. I have many books on customising sneakers as I am sure I am obsessed with footwear. I own 22 pairs of trainers from Converse, Ed Hardy, Nike SBs, Air Force 1s, Canvas Adidas Hi and Lo Tops and many more. There are many slang words for trainers, theres: Sneaks, Sneakers, Foots, Creps, Treads, Foot Huggers, kicks etc. I would love with my clothing to release a collection of maybe 20 sneaks using my characters as the design, buying in the trainers and i've heard of somebody that can put your designs on the trainers in the northern quarter. I will definatly look into this.

Check out:

WWW.MAKIMAKI.NL
WWW.INSALAND.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment