Tuesday 27 July 2010

iPhone App Idea

I have recently scrapped my car, stupidly, and have been getting the buses a lot and I can't believe how expensive it is to travel even compared to a couple of years ago. A Megarider which entitles you to travel on Stagecoach and Magic Buses for 7 days costs £11.00! Are you joking? for the dream journey that includes tight seating spaces for a 6ft 2 man like myself, scallys showing everyone how loud the music on their phone can go aswell as lighting up a fag. Having to stand up when they are crowded and having to deal with a driver on a power trip that thinks that bit of plastic infront of him is a forcefield to treat you like s***. While my idea doesn't put a stop to all of these I can make a bad situation better. My idea is to have a Megarider App, You heard it here first patent pending. It will cost £8.00, £3.00 less than one should be, It will be all digital scrapping the card, paper, plastic and ink to make each Megarider helping the environment. You simply download the app, buy a Megarider online then the image and real identification codes (yet to be thought) downloads to your phone, so the comutter simply whips out their phone, displays the DigiRider and gets on the bus, for a cheaper price. This can also work for just buying single way tickets, train tickets etc. Dragons Den here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment