Friday 2 July 2010

B0130





http://www.bo130.org/

B0130 is a key figure in the street art scene, particularly in his native Italy, but his ephemeral street art campaigns posters, stickers and murals can be found in many cities around the world.

I like knowing who influences the artists who influence me, B0130 is influenced by Mode2, Robert Rauschenberg, Keith Haring and Andy Goldworthy. I will look into these, take notes of style and audience aswell as mediums used.

He says "I use sketches to gather ideas or to describe things but mostly to relieve stress, I feel particularly good when I draw freely with a biro on a white piece of paper!", "When I work on canvases or walls, after very quick loose sketches, I start to lay down the first lines and shapes. I then go on putting down different layers of drawings, colours, a line etc. Until a little voice in my head says "Thats It!"'

Really admire this character making street artist who has stayed true to his work, I would like to hope i could follow in this mans footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment