Sunday 4 July 2010

Wrote This On Saturday 3rd July

I'll spit Punchlines to your Dumb Mind
Got myself a label, Done, Signed
Shooting targets easy like the Guns Mine
I'm dark like the night better Run to the Light

- Theres Blood when I Fight
I'll bring the fire set your Hood Alight
Being gangster doesn't mean shotting Bud and White
I'll slow down your shots, Bullet Time

Your scared, you thought I Couldn't Rhyme
Mistaken, you thought I Wouldn't Fight
Start the war, I Love the Hype
I'm a big boy, this P****s Tight

The next victims what your Looking Like
You don't ride no more like I Took your Bike
Straight business but with a Crooked Eye
How's he spitting venom but Looking White?

You really couldn't read the Book that I Write

Quite pleased with how this ones flowing, need to work on a chorus, something with a hook for the audience to get in to, I'll get working on a beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment