Friday 30 July 2010

North Korea





Right, North Korea. I don't know much about this place but i've watched my share of documentries and I cannot believe what is going on there. It looks like post war Britain, the people live in poverty and fear. The whole county has one opinion, that of Kim Jong-il. There are no cars on the roads, no one goes in or comes out. The world was surprized to see them at this years FIFA World Cup, the country let a few fans go, no media we're allowed to talk to them. I think its disgraceful and something needs to be done and quickly, these people have been brainwashed to thinking Japan, South Korea and America are their bitter enemies. The government controls the media, the money and just about everything else.

I would love to link a future project to this country and their situation, maybe i'll have more to say and a better opinion on whats going on.

Check out their countries website
www.korea-dpr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment