Tuesday 13 July 2010

Exploring Techniques

I really think the hand drawn feel relates to the DO Lectures, having looked at their website that is the theme of their type and throughout each site page. I definatly feel I will keep my ident organic as it will feature on the site and i wouldn't want it to look out of place. Obviously I have different ideas that will have different mediums used.

The Seed Idea will be a hand drawn tree system showing above and below ground starting from the seed to the roots to the tree to the leaves baring the Do logo.

The Quotes Idea will be a text based animation and whether i find the text or hand draw it, it needs to fit in with the websites theme.

The Hurdles Idea I thought would be a digital piece maybe done in Maya maybe, I will have to explore this technique more and see what I choose and what I come up with.

The Clothing Idea will be live footage and photoshop touched up digital imagery beside me as I talk about my business. I wouldn't use any colour in my piece as black white and green are the only colours used on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment