Friday 9 July 2010

My Lifes Deep Track

-My Lifes Deep
I live where tourists don't stay to Sight See
Night Streets where the bad Guys Meet
Rides Creep while your Eyes Asleep

9 to 5 Beef they Hide Behind Heat
Dirty Streets, yours are Nice and Clean
You don't have a clue what its Like for Me
If only you knew what my Eyes have Seen

Die if you Deek, watch the Rise of a Thief
Try and you'll See with the Size of my Fleet
Hot Streets, you'll Die from the Heat
You wont Survive through the Week

- I Keep my Rhymes Brief
And fill these Lined Sheets cause my Mind can't sleep
- I spend Time with the Beat
- Rewind and Repeat

Re-write each line till I Find what I Need
- Till I Write what I Mean
I grew up penniless not a Dime not a Bean
3 young kids my mum Tried and Succeed

Both parents working Time for the Green
I realised quickly that Life is Mean
- My grandma Lies 6 Feet
Cut the families root my heart Died in that Tree

Stayed strong for the family but Inside I Weep
Had to Rise to my Feet no Time to Grieve
Need to work hard for the Life I Seek
Reach my potential Highest Peek

I working hard 7 Nights a Week
I'm too hungry I'm Dying to Eat
I'm business strong while your Minds are Weak
Ladder propt up Time to Climb my Dream

Make a success my clothing Line of Tees
Expand its horizan Find my Niche
And when the clothes get popular Price Increase
Retire on a Beach thats the Life for Me

But first I'm escape these Crime and Streets
- I'm Grimey but Clean
I'm opening doors while your Finding your Keys
Your Behind the Scenes

No longer at the top spot your Time has Ceased
I cant think why for the Life of Me
God chose to put me in the Driving Seat
And I've got this conscience Reminding Me

My ambitions are dead bring the Life Back Please
Now your falling in love with the Rhymes I Speak
Inhale what I'm saying, Lines and Keys
- I'm a Rhyming Dream

(Needs a hook to it and finishing)

No comments:

Post a Comment