Tuesday 27 July 2010

Triangle Manchester






Open City Photography Exhibition:

Open City set up an exhibition using amateur and non photographers, gave them a quick crash course in photography and let them loose on the streets of Manchester armed with a camera. The exhibition was shown in the Triangle shopping center. I went to visit it and see what these budding photographers had done, I was actually pleasently surprised with the pictures I saw and the certain peoples perspectives upon this city. Above are some of my favourites from the exhibition. I really like the picture of the girl in the white sun glasses with her boyfriend looking back at her, you can see his face in the reflection of her glasses, He looks protective of her in a subtle way, walking slightly ahead probably holding her hand, I think it makes a nice picture, could also work in black and white with the contrasts made sharper.

No comments:

Post a Comment